Welcome to your Customer Service Centre
You can quickly take care of most things here or contact us if you need to talk to someone about your questions.
What do you need help with today?
Common questions and answers
If you need to modify the order after placing it via our website please email to the order confirmation email with the modification that you required. If there is extra payment to be made for the modification we will contact you with payment options.
If you would like to modify the shipping address please send us the correct shipping address immediately.
We have most secure payment options which can process all types of credit and debit cards such as Stripe, PayPal or Bank Transfer for UK customers.
- For orders under £200 (product cost – not including shipping charge)
- Orders less than £200 are covered by our unconditional 14 day return policy. Simply contact us within 14 days of receipt of your shipment or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for return. If the authorised return is over 14 days from the order date, it will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
- Returned product must be in useable condition for a refund to be issued.
- Original (outgoing) shipping charges will not be re-imbursed. Return shipping is typically arranged by the customer (If you do not have a solution for the return, we can arrange a courier collection which is double the original shipping cost).
- For orders over £200 (product cost – not including shipping charge)
- Orders over £200 can be returned strictly at our discretion. If there is any doubt on the suitability of our products for a particular application we recommend a small (less than £200), risk free initial purchase.
- Any authorized return over £200 will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
- Product must be in usable condition to receive credit.
- Shipping charges are NOT re-imbursed.
- Customers are expected to inspect all packages on delivery and in the event of any damage to the packaging a note MUST be made on the couriers document when the goods are signed for. Any damage should be reported immediately (and no later than 3 working days of receipt of the goods) and all packaging retained until you are advised it can be disposed of.
- Damaged goods should not be discarded until we have been informed and you have received our written instructions. If you are able to take photographs of the damage that is most helpful. If damage is extensive we reserve the right to file claim with the carrier who may retrieve the damaged goods for inspection.
- We will issue a full refund or replace at no charge all damaged product reported within the specified period.
- Defective product is replaced free of charge. However, we reserve the right to inspect defective product before replacing.